LOULÉ JARDIM HOTEL IS TOTALLY FOCUSED ON RECEIVING ITS GUESTS WITH MAXIMUM SECURITY, GUARANTING WELL BEING OF OUR GUESTS, OUR TEAMS AND OUR PARTNERS.
In this context, we have adopted all measures, recommended by the National Authority of Health (DGS – Autoridade de Saúde Nacional), the World Health Organization (WHO) and Turismo de Portugal (Stamp Clean&Safe), to ensure the best operation of our services based on 3 main principals:
- Safeguard of recommended social distancing
- Assure the existence of equipments for individual protection
- Reinforce measures regarding cleaning and disinfection
- We have limited the occupancy rate of the hotel;
- A distance of 1,5/2 metres will be mantained between the guest and our team member, whenever possible;
- We have reduced the maximum capacity in each lift, bar and breakfast room, conference rooms, swimming pool and sunbeds will be set apart. safeguarding necessary distance;
- Cleaning of the rooms will have to be done compulsory without the guest in the room;
- Breakfast works with extra hygiene measures.
- Our staff member will be equiped with gloves and masks;
- The cleaning staff will be equipped with protective suits;
- We provide staff equipment to measure temperture;
- The use of masks is mandatory in the common areas of the hotel, which are also available for purchase at reception if needed.
CLEANING AND DESINFECTION
- We provide guests with disinfection gel in many social áreas of the hotel (reception, lifts, bar, breakfast room, conference rooms, swimming pool and in public bathrooms).
- All equipments (pens, payment terminals, etc) will be disinfected after each use.
- We have intensified the hygiene and disinfection of surfaces, areas of contact and equipments that are shared, using products with a antiviral function (EN 14476);
- Thorough cleaning and disinfection is maintained to all air conditioning systems;
- We assure that the room is only occupied after an extended period, never less that 24 hours, of the departure of the previous guest.
- Areas to isolate people that might be detected as possible or confirmed cases of COVID-19 have been created, with natural ventilation, with easy cleaning materials, bathroom, stock of cleaning products, protective masks and disposable gloves, thermometers, containers and bags for waist, bags for laundry, kit with water and non-perishable foods.
- A team member will be in charge of actioning of procedures in case of suspicion of infection, taking the person with simptoms to the isolation área, providing assistance and contacting the national health service.
- Following the sugestions of the national health service (DGS), we will proceed with the decontamination of the isolation área if the case is proven positive, as well as reinforce cleaning and hygiene if there are suspicious cases.
- The storage of any waste produced by suspected or confirmed cases will be done in plastic bags, that after being properly closed will be sent to a licensed operator dealing with hospital waist.
The cooperation of our guests will be essential to guarantee their safety during their stay, so we recommend:
- Use of Protection Mask when circulating in public áreas;
- The hygiene of hand, using the gel alcohol provided in the dispensors placed in various áreas of the hotel;
- To maintain, whenever possible, a security distance of 1,5/2 meters away form other guests and hotel staff;
- Reading of our internal protocol relating to outbreak of coronavírus COVID-19 e compliance with basic precautions of prevention and control of infection relating to outbreak of coronavírus COVID-19.
Hotel Clean & Safe
THIS PLAN MAY BE CHANGED IN RELATION TO THE EVOLUTION OF PANDEMIC OR NEW OBLIGATIONS IMPOSED BY LAW.